Saturday, August 15, 2009

One last post for now

So our summer group called "Adventure Days" went on a field trip to the State Capitol last week. The kids did a scavenger hunt all over, answering questions and taking picture. Here is one of the pictures.
Use your imagination on this one. The kids had to spell out UTAH with their bodies. They had a great time doing this.

Here are all the kids on the steps with their representative Tim Cosgrove.


He took us on the House of Representatives floor and told us how new laws are made.



The marble work was amazing and the kids had a good time running around checking everything out.




2 comments:

Stacie said...

What a fun adventure day. I really meant to take the kids there this summer...then it just got away from me. I didn't do very many things with them that I meant to do. (Darn Trek!) I think we really only got one or two 'adventure days'. Maybe on one of their days off school this year we'll get up there.
I love the 'utah' they did a great job.

Julie said...

I am so sad I had to miss this one. It looks awesome!