Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Reunion In Colorado

So I am trying to catch up now that I am home from Trek. Here is one of the first July trips that we took. My Mom and Dad and all the siblings with family in tow went to the Triple B Ranch near Colorado Springs for our family reunion. We had a BLAST as the kids would say. Thanks Dad and Mom for making sure that we always have a great time.


Here is Krystal and Addie waiting for the fire to be built. We roasted marshmallows, hot dogs, bread sticks and star burst who could ask for more than that?
Here are the kids at the Garden of the Gods. It was amazing. My wonderful sister in law took some family portraits there we can't wait to see how they turned out.

The kids had a great time climbing all over things. Yes we are all in jeans and YES it was very HOT. But we only get a family picture every couple of years.



Here is my Mom with Maddie. I can't remember what she was laughing at but it sure makes for a cute picture.



This picture was just taken from our old crummy camera. The ones that Becky took will turn out a lot better I am sure.




The kids were not amused with me when I told them to go in the meadow and act like they like each other. But the wind in the weeds made for a good picture.





Here is my Dad, Brother, Maddie, Sara and Ellie. We were ready to head out at this point.






The cousins loved the pool at the Ranch. A lot of the time we had it all to ourselves.







Here are my cute kids at the roasting pit. The kids shared their talents with the Grandparents. Natalee even won the Paper Rock Scissors tournament. I am sooo proud.








Here we are after the hay ride. We were still missing 5 others that were taking a nap.









2 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Only the Paynes would have a paper-rock-scissors tournament! Love it! I'm sure Devo was livid that Nat beat him! He HATES losing! Looks like a fun trip! Jay

Julie said...

Rock paper scissor, what more could she accomplish in her life. This will be a moment you will take with you to eternity!