Sunday, December 14, 2008

Natalee's 10th Birthday

Natalee turned 10 this year. She decided that she wanted a queen size bed for her birthday and Christmas. She even decided to give up her friend party to cover the cost. Well here it is. The BIG bed that she wanted. She is hoping that she will never wake up on the floor again. Grandma was so nice and came to paint her headboard for her. Also Grandma and Grandpa Payne gave her that cute bedspread. Thanks Mom for always helping in the design arena.
This is a warning for all. They DO grow up too fast. Before I know it she will be a teenager and I will need lots of therapy.

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so cute. Don't you feel like the teenage hormones have already hit? One minute crying then next minute mad. Does it get worse because I can barely handle her emotions now....

Tell Natalee Happy Birthday!

sarita said...

Seeing that picture of Natalee and Mary-Ann makes me more excited than ever to see you all! Thursday can't come soon enough!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Natalee!
Her bed looks awesome, good paint job grandma!

Ashley said...

Hi, Shannon! I broke into your blog via Julie's. Hope you don't mind! I love her bed. It is gorgeous. Where did you get such a large headboard? Your mom is a painter extrordinaire! I am so jealous. I would love a little bit of that talent. By the way, how are you?

Julie said...

I think we all might need therapy together. I miss not having Nat and Jax in the same class. I never see you anymore. I hope everything is going well for you.