Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hill Air Force Base Museum

So we took a field trip up to Kaysville to see my brother's family. Sara has lots of family up there and my kids think that Jake and Olivia are there cousins too. Every time that Ryan and Sara come to town my kids ask when we will be getting together with their "other" cousins. Here we are in the hallway that leads from one hanger to another. The kids were into the Air force spirit and thought that we should salute.
Here is the Iowa family all together. I just love those kids and wish that they were here more ofter. Oh and I love those parents that gave us those kids also.

Here is Issac, he is such a big kid he wanted to walk all by himself. He did a good job at keeping close to us.


Here is Natalee and Maddie. Natalee is just improving her babysitting skills. We think she will be in high demand in the next few years. Maddie is the baby that is always smiling.




It is so much fun when the cousins come to town. My kids ask everyday what we are doing with them, and then Aunt Sara always comes up with something cool like this Museum.



3 comments:

sarita said...

I'm so glad you remembered your camera. I will have to swipe some of your pictures to post on my blog. Thanks for making the trek to K-town. We had a great time.

And although I orchestrated the event, I must give credit where credit is due-----the museum was Uncle Ry-Ry's idea.

Can't wait to spend some more time with you this week!

ps--How would Natalee feel about moving to Iowa and becoming my live-in nanny?

Julie said...

I have never taken my kids up there. Sounds like a fun air conditioned thing to do in the summer,

dusty kay said...

Your kids are so big, and so cute!!! I love Natalee's bed. Lexi is going to be 11 in April and she is wanting a new bigger bed too.

Hope you don't mind me dropping by your blog every now and then, I saw your link on your facebook.

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I hope you have a great New Year.