Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disney on Ice

So my amazing Aunt Rose won some tickets to Disney on Ice and dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, she was nice enough to give the tickets and dinner to Matt and the kids. My three cousins, Matt and the kids packed up and went on Saturday. Well as you can see there are no better seats than the ones they had. The women were all away for the weekend, but when I saw these pictures I must admit I was a little jealous.



Here they all are at the California Pizza Kitchen what a great way to end their night.



They got to see a little of all the Disney themes including It's a Small World, Matt said that made him want to go back to Disney World.



Looks like the kids had a great time.




My kids thought it was the best, we have never gotten them seats like that before.



Here is a picture from behind to show how close they were to the ice. With Matt's long legs they could have possibly tripped a skater going by.



Our Women's Weekend was wonderful and relaxing, we ate, shopped, watched Mamma Mia, Played games and laughed really hard. I love the wonderful women in my life that are very therapeutic to me. And my wonderful husband for taking care of everything while I am gone. I am one lucky lady.




3 comments:

sarita said...

Way to live the high life! I've never sat that close to anything.

I'm glad you ALL had a great time. Can't wait to see you next month!

Carol said...

Shout out to Shannon!!! WoooHOOooooo!
Can i come your womens weekend...i could use that...i promise to be nice and funny! hook a sista up!

glad Matt and those teenage boys got to got see Disney on Ice. I'm sure they loved it as much as your two!

BRENTANDLESLIEBATTY said...

Your family is so cute. Matt I love what you have done with your hair or lack of.