Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baseball Season

Growing up I was all too familiar with Baseball season. I had 3 brothers that played and I finally started working at the snack shack to keep myself entertained. I made a mean scone back in the day. I thought that I would never enjoy being at the baseball field that is until Carson started playing. Yes at times I am a nervous wreck but it has been awesome watching him progress this year. Here he is at bat and if you look hard you can see the ball right in front of the bat.
Here is one right after he hit it and it is in the air.

Here he is at catcher. His Grandpa is so proud that he is carrying on the legacy of catchers in the Payne family.


Here he is after he hit a ball. We call this the home run look. Yes it went into the outfield but quit looking at the ball and run boy.



Here is another one that is right in front of the bat. He really had a good game.




Look at those catching skills. He played a lot of catch, a good amount of pitcher and some first base this year. His pitching has really come along. He has learned how to bring the heat. It was a great season and I am so proud of him.




1 comment:

Julie said...

These pics ALMOST make me want Abe to play baseball again!