Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh yeah one more thing

Did I forget to mention that both kids also got braces this week? But look at how stinking cute they look with them on. They were kind of excited to get them, but I give it a few hours and when they start hurting they might not think it is so neat.
The Orthodontist kept calling Natalee "Shannon" maybe that had something to do with the fact that he did my braces too when I was a kid. They love to see a mini me at the office.
Carson picked red and black bands for the U of U.

You may think how fun to have both kids in braces at the same time but my pocket book begs to differ. This was by far the most expensive day of the week. Thanks heavens for Insurance and Flex Spending.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Way to get it over with in one shot.

We just changed dental plans and there is a two year waiting period for braces, so this will be us in two years!

Our Fondaco Family said...

Hey there! I am amazed at how grown up Natalee and Carson are! It's seems like only yesterday they were at preschool! I know it sounds cheesy- but it's true! I truly enjoyed my time with them!! And with you when we hung out!! Glad to see we can still keep in touch!!