Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!Yeah, for homemade things!

3 comments:

Devo said...

Hey... I'm the first one to play! Yay... Can't wait for my treat!

Krystal said...

Oops... I was signed in as Devin... the above comment was me! Sorry for the mix-up!

Ann Eggett said...

I love that you posted the field trip!!! Really neat! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Ann Butterfield Eggett