Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kid Tag

I got tagged by my sisters Krystal and Sara. You are suppose to list 5 things about your kids that people do not know. So here is my attempt at finding things that you all don't know about my kids. Oh and by the way Becky your it. Carson loves the outdoors, he went hunting for the first time this year. He had a great time with the boys and is looking forward to making that a tradition.
Carson is not afraid of many things. I know this is just made out of legos but that is one of his very favorite things.
Carson loves Pirates, we found this one in Cabo and he had to have his picture with it. He is going to be a pirate for halloween.
He LOVES sports, he is in flag football right now and Jr Jazz is coming up quickly. He cannot decide between basketball,football and baseball as his favorite.

He is a handsome little man and is very caring. He is not to cool to still give his mom a hug. How lucky am I that I got the best 2 kids in the world.


Natalee has lost 12 teeth already. I love to take pictures of her when she looses a tooth. What is cuter that a kid that is missing a tooth?



Even though Natalee looks like a juvenile delenquent in this picture she is actually a very upstanding citizen. She would never do anything that would get her in trouble.
She is one smart cookie, we had to program these Lego robots to do what we wanted them to do and she had it all down in a matter of minutes.
The girl is a bargain shopper (where did she get that from?) She was wheeling and dealing with the locals in Mexico. I was very proud of her.
She is awesome with kids. She would be the best babysitter right now if she could add a few years to her current age. There are many people that are waiting for her to get older so she can babysit their kids.




2 comments:

sarita said...

Carson looks so very grown up in the basketball picture--I can't believe it!

And put me on the list of people who can't wait until Natalee is old enough to babysit. I'm sure by the time I live with you she will be more than ready, don't you think? :)

And sorry again for the Old Navy false alarm---I'll make it up to you some how.

Julie said...

K, so I just read your comment you left on my blog...how rude of you to read my family blog and not give me your address...so there you have it. I am now your stalker!!