Saturday, March 5, 2011

Christmas in March?

Yes this is part of my catching up that I am doing. My Mom said that she was sure that things have happened in our life since Natalee's birthday. The problem is that too many things have happened. Natalee got a cricut and she has loved making little card and other things with it. She is a very crafty girl and this was right up her alley.

Carson finally got the iPod that he has been dreaming about. He loves all the apps and loves to change them around all the time.



Here is Natalee's load. Please don't ever buy her anything pink she hates that color.



Carson is all boy as you can see. He loves sports and it has been fun to watch him grow up to. Now I just need to find the pause button on my kids and life will be great.





This is the crew doing Just Dance on Christmas day. We had a great time with it. Too bad I don't have the pictures of my parents when they took their turn.



No comments: